Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply-felt mission to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making age-related health and care decisions. Our platform, which combines medical decision science with online recommendation tools, is rapidly becoming the standard in the senior care industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious sales individual to grow with us as we build our business development team. The right candidate will help us optimize our existing sales development and sales operations efforts, taking on additional direct sales responsibilities as they develop their product and market knowledge.
This is a fun product to sell. It is unique in the market, it is very effective at what it does, and it delivers real help to both older adults and the senior care providers that serve them. You will be a steward of the great reputation for service, value, innovation, and authenticity that we have built for more than 5 years.
- You have 1-3 years of business development experience with a working knowledge of the sales process.
- You’re familiar with digital marketing tactics.
- You have a customer-first approach to all communication.
- You’re motivated to find a growth position in sales that reflects your commitment to helping others.
- You’re a coachable team player, looking to play a pivotal role in a larger success.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills, are comfortable having phone or video conversations as well as writing emails or, on occasion, meeting in-person.
- You demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, organization, and drive to get things right the first time.
- You thrive as a problem-solver and enjoy using logic to piece together puzzles. You’re comfortable using your judgment to make decisions and open to critical assessment.
- You’re highly organized and a strong multitasker with an ability to prioritize parallel projects and timelines.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and learn quickly.
- You’re familiar with web applications and services, especially CRM platforms.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, ready to move quickly, wear many hats, and adapt to changes and new opportunities.
- This position’s compensation is made up of base salary plus commissions (and equity).
- Other benefits include Health Insurance and 401(k).
- Flexible location, with a preference for proximity to Danville, VA, Greensboro, NC, or Durham, NC. We will consider remote work for the right person.
- As a team, we are motivated by meaningful work and work-life balance, being part of a transparent culture, and the journey of a growing startup.
What You’ll Do:
- Learning to demonstrate the Roobrik platform independently to both prospects and customer sales teams
- Working with the Sales, Client Success, and Finance teams to support sales and revenue operations.
- Looking for opportunities to maximize adoption within existing customer accounts
- Supporting the sales effort by researching, creating reports, and entering data into a CRM
- Assisting all sales-related activities as needed
- Experience with Hubspot or other major CRM platform
- Familiarity with LinkedIn as a networking tool
- General office suite (MS, Google) proficiency
- Research skills and a willingness to seek answers independently
- Great writing and verbal communication skills
- Prior sales/account management experience delivering technology to senior living/ healthcare industries is a plus
Sound like the job for you?
Our growing, successful team of ambitious and accomplished industry professionals is ready to help you help us succeed. We offer supportive benefits and a rewarding compensation plan.
Please send your resume and cover note to email@example.com with the subject line: Sales Representative.
Please Keep Reading:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized people tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you could be a good fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to chat.