Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply-felt mission to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making age-related health and care decisions. Our platform, which combines medical decision science with online recommendation tools, is rapidly becoming the standard in the senior care industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious entry-level individual to grow with us as we build our sales team. The right candidate will help us optimize our existing sales development efforts, taking on additional direct sales responsibilities as they develop their product and market knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the sales effort by researching, writing reports, and entering data into a CRM
- Learning to demonstrate the Roobrik platform independently to both prospects and customer sales teams
- Working closely with Sales, Implementation, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Looking for opportunities to maximize adoption within existing customer accounts
- Assisting all sales related activities as needed
- You’re motivated to find a growth position leading to sales and account management, and excited to learn new things while advancing your career.
- You’re a coachable team player, looking to play a pivotal role in a larger success.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills, equally comfortable having phone or video conversations as well as writing emails or attending in-person meetings.
- You demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, organization, and drive to get things right the first time.
- You thrive as a problem-solver and enjoy using logic to piece together puzzles. You’re comfortable using your judgment to make decisions and open to critical assessment.
- You’re highly organized and a strong multitasker with an ability to prioritize parallel projects and timelines.
- You have a strong technical aptitude to learn quickly.
- You’re familiar with web applications and services.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, ready to move quickly and wear many hats.
- Experience with Hubspot or other major CRM platform
- Familiarity with LinkedIn as a networking tool
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, including understanding of formulas/functions.
- Research skills and a willingness to seek answers independently
- Great writing and verbal communication skills
Our growing, successful team of ambitious and accomplished industry pros is ready to help you help us succeed. We offer supportive benefits and a rewarding compensation plan. Please send your resume and cover note to email@example.com with the subject line: Sales Associate.
About Roobrik: https://www.roobrik.com