SaaS Application/Implementation Specialist
Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply-felt mission to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making age-related health and care decisions. Our platform, which combines medical decision science with online recommendation tools, is rapidly becoming the standard in the senior care industry.
We are seeking a detail-oriented SaaS Application/Implementation Specialist responsible for coordinating and completing these client configurations and integrations on the Roobrik platform. This is a critical role. Because it means that families are connected to the right help as quickly as possible, everything we do must be accurate, optimized, and continuously improved upon. The right candidate will take pride in mastering the details, knowing why they matter, and making good systems even better.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing configuration process for all new clients, and routinely updating configurations for current clients as they add services.
- Becoming an expert on Roobrik’s configuration options, understanding when each option should be used to meet client needs and optimize performance.
- For each client, delivering custom-configured Roobrik tools for review during client onboarding.
- Configuring API integrations between Roobrik and client CRM platforms to ensure immediate and accurate delivery of Roobrik data and lead attribution.
- Building calls to action (CTAs) to facilitate easy client website implementation. This includes some HTML/CSS and the ability to create appropriate Google Analytics UTM parameters for tracking.
- Streamlining and improving onboarding and maintenance processes in collaboration with client success and product teams.
- Consulting on technical or configuration questions as needed during the sales and onboarding processes.
- 3+ years software implementation experience, or technical project management experience. Client-facing experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, including understanding and troubleshooting functional software configurations and ability to apply your technical knowledge to new systems.
- High level of attention to detail, organization, and drive to get things right the first time.
- Thrive as a problem-solver and enjoy using logic to piece together a puzzle. You are comfortable using your judgment to make decisions.
- Hyper-organized and strong multitasker with an ability to intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines.
- Technical aptitude to learn quickly and rapidly build product knowledge; understanding of web applications and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internal and client-facing, with an ability to translate technical information into language understandable and digestible by non-technical audiences.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, ready to move quickly and wear many hats.
- Formal development experience is not required, but you have done your fair share of HTML/CSS work, and you know how to find the information you need.
- Experience with Google Analytics and comfort using it to find answers.
- Experience with API integrations. Bonus if it’s with CRM platforms.
- JIRA, or other similar project management software, proficiency.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, including understanding of formulas/functions.
Please send your resume and cover note to email@example.com with the subject line: SaaS Application/Implementation.
About Roobrik: https://www.roobrik.com