Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply-felt mission to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making age-related health and care decisions.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated .NET software developer. In this role, your primary responsibilities are to develop high-quality, innovative, and fully-performing software solutions and to provide business and production support. As a member of the engineering team, you will participate in architecture design and development of software systems following best practices, create maintainable and well written code, mentor and grow junior team members, participate in team Agile ceremonies, and maintain, troubleshoot and support existing code.
You’ll Be a Great Fit if You:
- 4+ years extensive experience with .NET, C#, MVC, REST/Web API development.
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server and backend development.
- 2+ years experience with Angular 6.*, jQuery, Angular JS
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Experience in ORM (Entity Framework 6.* | Dapper).
- Experience with source code management systems like TFS/Git.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with writing unit test framework will be a plus.
- Experience with Azure cloud computing services will be a plus.
- Strong interest in staying current with industry trends in technology.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under limited to no supervision, both independently and within a team environment.
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar relevant field preferred.
- This is a full-time salaried position with competitive compensation (including equity) and benefits.
- Flexible location, with a preference for proximity to our office in Greensboro or Durham NC and work in EST time zone. We will consider remote work for the right person.
- As a team, we are motivated by meaningful work, work-life balance, and being part of a transparent culture.
- We are not able to support H-1B visa sponsorship at this time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Senior Architect to understand architectural vision and implement solutions through hands-on code development for complex initiatives, both on a large and medium scale.
- Coordinate with Product Team / Scrum Master to ensure product backlog(s) sufficiently populated in advance of coming sprints.
- Prioritize documentation at a sufficiently high level to ensure adequate knowledge sharing.
- Support QA, UAT, Production integration testing efforts, including test case execution either manually or automated when necessary.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Perform mandatory code reviews before check-ins.
- Involved in production release and complete end-end validation of systems after production deployment.
- Troubleshoot and support production systems.
- Perform impact analysis for change / new feature requests and accurately estimate software development efforts.
- Design, implement, and extend additional functionality to existing systems, refactoring where appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems and errors with existing systems.
- Write code that is stable, reusable, and conforms to engineering coding style and standards.
- 3 or more years of .NET, C# (Required)
- 2 or more years of MVC (Required)
- 2 or more years if SOAP / REST API (Required)
- 2 or more years of strong SQL skills (Required)
- 1 or more years of Entity Framework (Required)
- 1 or more years of Angular experience (Preferred)
- 4 or more years overall as a software developer (Required)
Please Keep Reading:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized people tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you could be a good fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to chat.