Client Success Leader
Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving more than 60 clients in the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply felt mission to do the right thing, and to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making difficult health and care decisions.
We grew by more than a third in the last quarter and are seeking a proven client success leader motivated by the opportunity to build a scalable, client-focused organization. Our clients are very happy, and the right candidate will know how to balance structured processes and personal touches to make that happiness scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the entire post-sales client success function, helping to measure and optimize their use of the Roobrik platform, increase satisfaction, and continue our record of 90%+ client retention.
- Becoming a subject matter expert and trusted advisor on Roobrik solutions to clients and partners.
- Managing, tracking, analyzing, and sharing client utilization data.
- Developing proactive strategies to ensure client satisfaction and to further penetrate key accounts.
- Onboarding new clients and supporting pre-sales efforts with prospects to ensure smooth and rapid deployment post-contract.
- Reviewing product performance and consumer demographic data to create presentations and reports.
- Collaborating with the Roobrik product team to share client feedback and improve the product experience.
- Advocating for older adults and their families by fostering relationships that support informed decision making.
Your ideal background:
- You have worked in a client success or account management role for a tech company for 3+ years. Experience with SaaS products and/or digital marketing tools will boost your application.
- You have a service-first mentality, enjoy creating authentic relationships, and helping others be successful.
- You’re experienced working with tools like Excel, Google Analytics, and Google Docs. Experience with CRM tools and/or marketing automation a real plus.
- You can manage multiple relationships at once and can create systems for organizing them. You’ve probably been told you have great attention to detail.
- You are interested in data and analytics, and figuring out the stories they tell.
- You are a strong writer but are just as comfortable on the phone, on camera, or in-person.
- You are a curious problem solver. You are always thinking about how systems and processes can be improved.
- You appreciate having a flexible schedule but don’t mind checking in “after hours” or pitching in on big deadlines
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic startup environment, ready to move quickly and wear many hats.
- This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Flexible location, with a preference for proximity to Danville, VA, Greensboro, NC, or Durham, NC. We will consider remote work for the right candidate.
Please send a resume and cover note to email@example.com with the subject line: Client Success.