Client Success Coordinator
Roobrik is a growing B2B Martech/Salestech company serving the senior care industry. Our culture and products are driven by a deeply-felt mission to provide unbiased help for older adults and families making age-related health and care decisions.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Client Success Coordinator to join our team. This support role is responsible for coordinating and completing daily tasks that help us serve our clients. There is no typical day; the right candidate will be able to switch easily among tasks and adapt to new needs and opportunities as we grow. A knack for intuitive organization is essential. Reporting to the Head of Client Success, the coordinator will be expected to work independently, as well as part of a team, as this position is highly collaborative.
The right candidate will take pride in mastering the details and show an eagerness to be helpful in making good service delivery even better.
What you’ll do:
- Support the onboarding of new clients and expansion of existing clients, using and enhancing current processes and best practices
- Ensure that timelines are maintained and client deliverables are QA’d
- Use internal communication channels and alert systems to keep projects moving and team members aligned on delivery goals
- Develop client presentations, using standard templates and customizing as needed
- Keep client business profiles and contact data up to date
- Impress and delight clients with thoughtful, proactive communication, quick responses to requests, and timely, accurate performance reports
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 1-2 years of experience in an account/project management role for a digital technology product or service, especially in sales and marketing
- Have strong organizational methods and show excellence around attention to detail; you can oversee many moving parts, and coordinate different aspects of projects
- Can use intuition, logic and self-management to keep projects moving through the company; your gut tells you when you need to ask for help or self-pivot
- Have proven troubleshooting skills and are eager to add your knowledge base/skills to solve problems
- Have the aptitude to learn and understand new tasks quickly and then apply your knowledge to new circumstances
- Have startup or high-growth company experience: you are a self-starter with a team player attitude, you are excited by a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can adapt when things change
- Are a flexible multitasker who can intelligently prioritize multiple competing projects and adapt to change without losing focus on your goals and quality standards
- Can manage a large volume of details without losing sight of the big picture
- Have excellent verbal communication skills, and can use language effectively to gather information and facilitate exchange of ideas that will yield results
- Have excellent written communication skills, and have an ability to write clearly, concisely, logically and free of grammatical errors
- Proven experience with Google Analytics: you have strong digital acumen and understanding of digital marketing tactics and how traffic sources are tracked for attribution
- Proven experience with project management software
- Proficiency with databases to export/input data and pull manual reports
- Proficiency with Google Workspace tools
- Degree in business or marketing required, or related experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
Please send your resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Client Success Coordinator.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized people tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you could be a good fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to chat.
About Roobrik: https://www.roobrik.com