We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record selling SaaS solutions.
Roobrik is a technology startup with a mission to help older adults and their families make difficult health and care decisions. Our customers are leading senior living and home care providers who use our platform to better engage families by helping them make the right decisions at the right time. Our buyers are sales and marketing directors seeking higher online engagement, more qualified leads, market differentiation, and richer data on audience needs and preferences.
With demonstrated traction in our target markets, we are entering a period of aggressive growth and are recruiting an Account Manager. The ideal candidate has the experience to jump right in to an active pipeline, and the independence and organizational skills to set and achieve aggressive, attainable goals.
A little bit about you
- You have an inquisitive personality – you enjoy creating authentic relationships, and helping others be successful.
- You understand digital marketing strategies, best practices and tools and how they can be leveraged to drive qualified leads for clients.
- You’re knowledgeable about CRM, marketing automation, analytics, PPC advertising, content marketing and demand generation.
- You enjoy the challenge of the cold lead, finding and engaging decision makers who have a problem that you know you can help solve.
- You have some proven experience, are goal driven, independent, love to measure performance with numbers, and you are ready to take a new step in your career.
- You are a strong written communicator but are just as comfortable on the phone or in-person.
- You have industry experience in senior living, healthcare or with an interactive agency.
Where you are in your career
You’ve been successful in past roles prospecting and converting leads into customers and you’re ready to refine your skills at a fast-growing startup. You are motivated equally by personal/professional growth and financial opportunity.
What Roobrik needs from you
As the company’s Account Manager, you’ll not only help define this role within Roobrik, you’ll set a high bar for how the people in this role will perform. Your ideal background:
- Consultative sales skills with experience giving clear and engaging demos
- A solid understanding of marketing strategies, best practices and technologies
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales, product specialist or consulting related position preferred
- Numbers-oriented individual who is focused on driving conversions
- Knowledge of the senior living or healthcare industry a big plus
- Personal or professional experience with older adults and family caregivers a plus
- Proficiency with a wide array of online services, including CRM, Inbound marketing solutions, Google Drive,
- Microsoft Office, and an ability and desire to learn how to use new programs quickly
- Willingness to travel when needed
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product developers, and marketers who are passionate about using human-centric technology to improve the lives of older adults and family caregivers. The Roobrik platform is used by leading senior care providers, financial services companies, and national advocacy organizations like UsAgainstAlzheimer’s and the AARP.